Nomad is finally here! Now you can explore deeper, without the hassle. Nomad is for experienced divers who want the convenience and simplicity of Nemo but the depth performance for diving deeper reefs, shipwrecks, and more.
For beginner divers, we recommend Nemo.
If you have any questions, please contact us! We’re very quick to respond.
- Use the chat bubble on this website
- Email [email protected]
Who can participate in Nomad Diving?
WARNING: Nomad uses strong magnets. Magnets may interfere with pacemakers or medical implants. It is advised that persons with pacemakers or medical implants do not use Nomad. Persons with pacemakers or medical implants must stay back at least 2 feet from the Nomad main body at all times.
Prior to Nomad Diving, ALL Users must:
- Read and understand the Nomad Owner’s – Users Manual
- Complete the BLU3 Fitness to Dive Evaluation
- Complete the BLU3 Online Dive Training Course
All Users must be able to:
- Swim 200 yards without stopping, without a time limit
- Tread water for 10 minutes continuously
- Users must be 12 years of age or older to dive with Nomad.
- Users under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian supervision at all times.
Nomad comes with a One Year Limited Warranty. Click the link to read more.
International orders (outside of the US) will be subject to the customs and duty fees of the country where your shipping address is located. You (the buyer) will be responsible for all customs and duty fees associated with importing to the country where your shipping address is located. Learn more about shipping & returns.
Note: The Nomad battery is Lithium Ion with a 144 Wh capacity and is considered a Class 9 Dangerous Goods shipment. Certain shipping restrictions may apply. Your address will be verified during checkout by our shipping calculator. If you have additional questions please contact [email protected]