BLU3 Dive Training Course
Underwater diving is inherently risky. For enjoyable experiences with Nemo or Nomad/Nomad Mini follow the guidelines below and complete the BLU3 dive training course.
The information contained in our online course is designed to prepare you for the use of Nemo or Nomad/Nomad Mini tankless dive systems. A pool is perfect for becoming comfortable with techniques like buoyancy control, clearing your dive mask, and other skills that are taught in the BLU3 dive training course. This course is available free of charge online on a user-friendly platform.
in the USA
1% Donated to
Airplane / Travel
in the USA
Who Can Participate in Nemo/Nomad/Nomad Mini Diving?
All users should meeting the following course prerequisites before diving with Nemo or Nomad/Nomad Mini:
- Users must be able to swim 200 yards without stopping
- Users must be able to tread water continuously for 10 minutes
- Users must be 8 years of age or older
- Users under the age of 10 years old must be limited to a swimming pool in water shallow enough that they can stand up with their head above the surface of the water
- Users younger than 12 years of age who are diving with Nomad/Nomad Mini (as opposed to Nemo) must be limited to a swimming pool in water shallow enough that they can stand up with their head above the surface of the water
- Users younger than 16 years of age must have parental or guardian supervision at all times
Related Articles: BLU3 Dive Training Course
Follow Our Bubbles
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and products from BLU3.