BLU3 Dive Training Course
Underwater diving is inherently risky. For enjoyable experiences with Nemo or Nomad, follow the guidelines below and complete the BLU3 dive training course.
The information contained in our online course is designed to prepare you for the use of Nemo or Nomad tankless dive systems. A pool is perfect for becoming comfortable with techniques like buoyancy control, clearing your dive mask, and other skills that are taught in the BLU3 dive training course. This course is available free of charge online on a user-friendly platform.
in the USA
1% Donated to
Airplane / Travel
in the USA
Requirements for Diving With Nemo or Nomad
Before diving with Nemo or Nomad, ALL USERS MUST complete the following:
- Read and understand Owner's - Users Manual for your dive system
- Complete the BLU3 Fitness to Dive Evaluation
- Complete the BLU3 Online Dive Training Course
Who Can Participate in Nemo/Nomad Diving?
All users should meeting the following course prerequisites before diving with Nemo or Nomad:
- Users must be able to swim 200 yards without stopping
- Users must be able to tread water continuously for 10 minutes
- Users must be 8 years of age or older
- Users under the age of 10 years old must be limited to a swimming pool in water shallow enough that they can stand up with their head above the surface of the water
- Users younger than 12 years of age who are diving with Nomad (as opposed to Nemo) must be limited to a swimming pool in water shallow enough that they can stand up with their head above the surface of the water
- Users younger than 16 years of age must have parental or guardian supervision at all times
It's simple, BLU3 is diving made easier.
Related Articles: BLU3 Dive Training Course
Follow Our Bubbles
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and products from BLU3.